MUXINAI @ 18th Private International School Fair (PISF)
Visit our booth on 27-28 May at Mid Valley Exhibition Centre. Looking forward to seeing you there!
27-28 May 2023
11:00 am to 6:00 pm
Booth 161 & 162 (Hall 1)
Mid Valley Exhibition Center
Lingkaran Syed Putra, Mid Valley City,
59200 Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
We are pleased to announce that MUXINAI will be joining forces with IBU Family Resource Group at the 18th Private International School Fair (PISF) at Mid Valley Exhibition Centre on 27 and 28 May 2023. We will be at Hall 1, Booth 161 & 162.
Organised by Mint Communications, PISFs have been connecting parents and their children with leading international schools in Malaysia with the aim of helping them find the right one for their children since 2012. Visitors will have the opportunity to speak to representatives from international schools, preschools, learning centres, pre-university providers, and university representatives among others.
Come and explore the promotions MUXINAI will be offering. Our founder, Ditong and staff will be at the fair to attend to you and introduce our parenting education course, as well as children educational toys!
As you visit the fair to gather information about schools for your child, why not swing by our booth to learn more about our parenting education course? Your presence at the fair speaks volume about your care for your child, particularly in term of formal education. So I’m sure you are also interested to foster a healthy parent-child relationship with your child to ensure his healthy development. Come and find out the details of our course; it includes the following topics:
• How to effectively communicate with your child(ren) and stop aggressive control?
• What type of parent are you? A babysitter, a teacher or a role model?
• Children are the gift of growth for parents. What types of growth are you experiencing as a parent?
• How to balance career and family, providing quality company for your child(ren)?
• How to avoid gender bias and personality bias? What are the consequences of biases?
• Do you want an only child or multiple children? Parenting advice for family with multiple children
• The best parenting is not teaching the child(ren), but the parents. Teaching by example triumphs over words
• What kinds of impact will a terrible controlling parent bring to the child?
• What types of core characteristics should a child possess? What are absolute strength and relative strength?
• Observation leads to outcomes — praising and blaming bring different outcomes
IBU members get 10% off all MUXINAI products purchased at the fair. We will also offer one (1) free course worth RM200 for all IBU members!
Did I mention that there will be free kid activities too?
Look forward to meeting you!
Let children improve fine motor skills and sense of creativity through block building activity.
Let children experience excavating archaeological treasures and gain a sense of accomplishment as an archaeologist.